Since the very beginning in 1975, BÖ-LA Siebdrucktechnik GmbH has evolved from a small business for promotional items into a leading expert for industrial screen printing.
Today, BÖ-LA is recognised as professional development partner and supplier for the big industry, specifically in the field of automotive, appliance and electronics.
- Foundation of BÖ-LA Siebdrucktechnik GmbH in Wuppertal
- New location in Radevormwald
- Installation of the second site BÖ-LA Kunststofftechnik in Radevormwald for the implementation of FIM-technology (Film-Insert-Molding) and high-pressure forming.
- Change of company management and running of the family business in the second generation.
- For the 40th anniversary of the company BÖ-LA opened the third plant as final inspection, assembly and logistics center, which is connected via transfer bridge and freight elevator to plant 1.
Ongoing enhancement of technological competence and continuous investments in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are the basis for a successful progress of the company.
ISO TS 16949TÜV certified
3 factoriesin Radevormwald
TechnologiesIndustrial screen printing
FIM and 3D-forming
High pressure forming
DivisionsAutomotive, Appliance und Electronics
300Employees in 2015
- Western and Eastern Europe, NAFTA, South America, ASPAC
If you want to know more about our corporate policy, please send you’re your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.